$23.00 – $27.69 an hour
Charyl Stockwell Academy is hiring a full time Elementary Teacher for 3rd Grade. Must have a teacher certification and endorsement.
Competitive, Medical, Dental and Vision plans with a low employee contribution. 401k plan available including an employer contribution! Life and disability plan 100% paid by employer!
Charyl Stockwell Academy School District Can Offer Teachers:
A Supportive Team: CSA is a highly collaborative environment comprised of talented, successful, passionate educators who are committed to the mission.
Professional Learning: CSA provides a great amount of professional development in best practice, including an orientation class for new staff and nationally known experts.
Competitive Compensation: Competitive starting salaries, excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, long and short-term disability, life insurance, a 410K program and more.
A Culture of High Expectations: CSA provides a need fulfilling environment, based on high expectations for quality work and academic performance that educates the whole child. Character education and internal motivation psychology are infused into all aspects of the school.
We Are Looking For: CSA is seeking strong candidates with strong character, a passion for excellence, relentless commitment to the academic success of all students, excitement for teaching/learning and a commitment to growing their craft. We hire teachers who work together, learn together, and do whatever it takes, day in and day out to engage students through an interdisciplinary model which emphasizes understanding of the whole child and supports the growth of intrinsic motivation.
Charyl Stockwell Academy (CSA) District is a public school academy that serves approximately 1,000 students Kindergarten through High School. Since opening its doors in 1996, the CSA District has received the earned distinction as a School of Excellence due to its academic achievement, and is ranked in the top 10% of in the state of Michigan. Holding high expectations for academic performance and strong character, the CSA District is a highly competitive and desired school of choice in Livingston County. The student population of the CSA District reflects small, balanced mixed-ability classrooms, including students that are academically gifted.
For more information about CSA, visit their website at www.csaschool.org.
– Create and implement lesson plans that align with the school curriculum and educational standards.
– Provide instruction in various subjects such as math, literacy, science, and social studies.
– Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student engagement and learning.
– Use effective teaching strategies to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
– Assess student progress and provide feedback to students and parents/guardians.
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff to develop and implement individualized education plans for students with special needs.
– Utilize technology and other resources to enhance instruction and student learning.
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance, grades, and behavior.
– Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field.
– Valid teaching certification or license.
– Experience working with elementary school-aged children.
– Knowledge of childhood development principles and best practices in education.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to effectively manage a classroom and maintain a positive learning environment.
– Experience working with students with special needs, including those on the autism spectrum, is preferred but not required.
– Familiarity with literacy education strategies and techniques.
– Ability to incorporate physical education activities into the curriculum.
We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and a supportive work environment. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Note: Please do not include any contact information in the job description.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $27.69 per hour
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Tagged as: Teacher